Once a year the Slovenian team publishes the National NEWBIE newsletter with news about the activities carried out in the past year, events, results, educational information and other interesting news for new entrants and their supportive environment. The newsletter is disseminated within the NEWBIE network and in various media channels.
Despite the pandemic situation, the year 2020 was very fruitful for the NEWBIE project. In the newsletter about the third year of the NEWBIE project, we share:
- Event recaps – you will find what was discussed at the NEWBIE international event in Ljubljana (4 days in Feb 2020), descriptions of sessions and field trips;
- information about toolkits developed within the NEWBIE project (Umbrella toolkit, Hurdles and solutions – Practices abstracts browser and Monitoring the agricultural land abandonment in Slovenia);
- short summary of the national discussion circles in 2020 (two addressed access to knowledge, one addressed access to land);
- stories of two Slovenian NEWBIE Award winners – Domen Virant and Tilen Soklič;
- announcement of future activities
- and more.
Welcome to read our newsletter (in Slovenian): https://issuu.com/ff.uni-lj.geo/docs/newbie_novicnik3_fin